Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hudson Rolled Over!

Hudson rolled over for the first time today!!!!!!!! So excited about that. I was getting a little worried that he hadn't yet. We were working on our 15 week photo shoot right before it happened. He has really been into his hands the last week so I was so happy to get some pictures of him looking at his hand for this weeks picture.


It is a pretty cool hand.

After that I laid him on his tummy for a little tummy time and he decided today is the day he would roll over! Luckily I had my camera but was so excited when he rolled over that I didn't get an action shot.


 He was really into that fabric.



Still into it even when he rolled over. What a big boy!

In other exciting news, our photographer Jen Sherrick posted his newborn shots in her blog today! Check it out here. I can't believe how big he is compared to that! Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment