Monday, February 21, 2011

There's a baby in my belly!!

Well, I know a lot of people say you shouldn't say anything yet until after the first trimester, but I can't keep it to myself anymore. I am going to have a baby and could not be more excited! I've been dying to blog about it since I found out. I will be 9 weeks along in two days, and the baby has a strong heartbeat so I think things are in my favor. I have spent the last 9 weeks looking for baby names, nursery ideas, baby clothes, and everything else baby. I'm excited to blog about this stuff, even if no one else reads it, just to remember things when I look back! If it is a girl, her name will be Avery Rose (Rose after my grandma) and if it is a boy he is in big trouble because I can't come up with anything boy. We have a few names that we've liked, but nothing is sticking out to us. Or anything we like our family hates...I guess that is why people wait to tell the name until the baby is born!
Here are a few of my favorite baby things...

I am OBSESSED with almost every shoe from JoyFolie




This bookshelf from designer Shawn Soh
This stenciled shirt (on a onesie maybe?) From Make it and love it

Favorite Girl Crib from Layla Grace
Favorite boy crib from Pottery Barn Kids
I can't find any pictures of the nursery I have planned for a girl...light gray walls, white crib and furniture, pink accessories, and a chandelier. If it's a boy...poor guy, I can't come up with anything for him there either. I'm not stressing until I find out its a boy! 11 weeks to go :(

Of course, my favorite baby photographer, Jen Sherrick 

60% of the reason I wanted a baby is so she can take it's picture. KIDDING! (kinda).

 I have been feeling great, except exhausted. I can't believe I've made it to 9:00 tonight. This blog entry will have to come to a close but I'm sure I will have many more to come!!

2 Comments:

Katie said...

Write more about this please. Thank you.

JSherrick said...

I can't wait to take your baby's photos!!!

Post a Comment