Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine's Day Recap

I wanted to write about my amazing Valentine's Day before I forgot about it. Danny, who I don't think has EVER gotten me anything for Valentine's Day, came home with an unreal amount of thoughtful gifts for me. First things first....an assortment of my favorite candies. YUM.

Then, these beautiful flowers...
WAIT! Can you see that cute picture to the left? Let's look closer.
That's my cute hubby on his first day of school! Soooo cute. Back to my gifts. This is the most unbelievable of them all. He got me foot scrub and lotion and promised to give me a foot rub once a week! AND he even said he would paint my nails as I get more preggo.
The foot stuff is supposedly from the dead sea, but I won't get carried away like some people...
I already feel like that at the end of the day on most days. My last and favorite gift is tickets to the Sleeping Beauty Ballet!!

First of all you should know how much I LOOOOVE all Disney princess movies, and I love going to ballets! I am SO thrilled. It isn't until the end of April so I will be sure to blog about the day. This last picture has nothing to do with my gifts, but I do consider him my valentine and I LOVE when he sleeps like this with his tongue out.

Ahhh now you can see why I kiss him on those lips. So cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment