Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sick Day...

I'm home sick from work today for the first time in at least 3 years. Feeling better than I was this morning though. I thought I would take my sick time to catch up on my recorded shows, and my friend Jen from Jen Sherrick Photography asked me last night to make her a neutral newborn headband for a photo shoot she has coming up. So I worked on that this morning...
Loved it so much I made another one just like it...
And a hat.

My friend Megan wanted me to make her one more bracelet for her wedding, so I worked on that too.
I can't find the bracelet string for the bracelets sooooo I'll have to finish that later.

In more exciting news...I bought 2 things for the baby!!! The very first thing I bought is this little mouse...
so cute. I couldn't resist. #2 was this Cubs onesie set...mostly for danny.


Cute huh? Although I'm convinced it's gong to be a girl, I think she will still look cute in that with a flower in her hair. Numbers 3, 4 and 5 are most likely going to be these felted animals...
From this incredible Etsy seller.

Ok...back to the couch. I may decide to shower at some point today as well....

1 Comment:

Katie said...

I want at least partial credit for the adorable mouse. Dear Lord, I can't wait to start buying stuff!!!

Post a Comment