Saturday, October 22, 2011

One Month!

I can't believe it's been over a month now since Hudson was born. Time has gone so fast even though I try to savor every minute of it. The sleepless nights haven't been as bad as I anticipated, even though we have had a few really difficult nights and it is hard to get anything done because he wants to be held all the time. In the last week or so he has really started opening his eyes and looking around, and reacting more to me when I talk to him. Danny has been back to work for almost a week now, and it has been more difficult without his help but we are managing! I think I miss his company more than his help, but he has really been such a huge help. I can't believe how much he has helped out actually. He has really been great!

Every week I've been taking a picture of Hudson on a new fabric (an idea I totally stole from Young House Love). He typically HATES it, and screams through the whole thing when I lay him down on the ground, but this last week I got so many cute pictures of him I had a hard time choosing which one to use for my weekly picture! Here's the weekly pictures so far:






Pretty cute, huh? Here's the outtakes from week 4:


Hopefully they stay this cute! I'm pretty stocked up on fabric and looking forward to his Halloween week! (Next week). Now, while he's still sleeping I'm going to try to get a quick shower in before our day starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment