Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hudson's First Halloween







Hudson's first Halloween was a sucsess!! He was an adorable monster, and his costume fit him perfectly even though I was affraid it would be too big. We went trick-or-treating at my moms house, then to Danny's sisters house where he got his picture taken with his favorite Uncle Mike (also dressed in costume for his favorite holiday). I thought he would hate his costume but he loved it so much he slept for hours when we got home in it. I hate to get rid of it...it's sooo cute. If I had the room I most definately would become a hoarder of all his baby things. We put all his newborn clothes away about a week ago which was devistating...but, not he get's to wear his bigger clothes so I guess that's a fun trade off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment