Friday, December 16, 2011

3 Months!

Hudson turned 12 weeks yesterday...it has gone by so fast! I wanted to update his weekly pictures on here...




I didn't think it was possible that he would cuter, but I think he has!! He is smiling so much right now and laughing. It is the cutest noise on earth! I just love him so much. Now that he is sleeping through the night things are A LOT easier! We found out he had reflux last week, and now that he's on meds he is doing much better. He started arching his back and screaming and kicking me every time I tried to feed him...at first I thought maybe he was getting frustrated with the bottle and we needed to move up a nipple size, but once I bought new nipples he still was doing it. We took him into the doctor and by the end of the weekend he was doing much better! I hope he's feeling better too.

He had his first thanksgiving this month, which was a lot of fun. We had it at our house and it was nice for everyone to spend time with Hudson I think. Danny's mom made all the food and it was absolutely delicious! Mom and Dean and Mike and Katie came over as well, and it was nice to all be together.

He has all of his Christmas celebrations coming up soon, starting tomorrow! Tomorrow is Christmas with Danny's family and I am excited for good food and presents! We are really looking forward to Christmas this year with Hudson! I have a few fun toys for him, and The Lion King and Bambi (even though it is most certainly the saddest of all Disney movies). I'm making him a book called "family" that we can put pictures of our family in so he can look through them even if he doesn't see them every day. Hudson is lucky to have so many people that love him. I'm in the middle of wrapping all our gifts right now, and am almost finished! Unfortunately Bernard thinks the tree skirt is his personal dog bed and isn't leaving much room for presents.

He's still as cute as ever. I'm feeling bad for the dogs because we aren't letting them sleep with us anymore....they are too loud and wake Hudson up. So they are confined to downstairs, and I don't spend as much time with them as I used to! They are driving me crazy with the hair and dirty dog prints everywhere though...I wish the ground would freeze again and it would quit raining! I mop and sweep at least once a day. I'm sick of that.

We sent out our Christmas cards last week, and I must say I am IN LOVE with them.

Here are a few that didn't make the cut:


I need to get back to wrapping gifts while Hudson is still asleep! Just wanted to update quickly while I had the time. I will be sure to update about his first Christmas :)

1 Comment:

meena said...

Got your card - it is SO cute!! You did such a great job!!

Post a Comment