Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nursery Update

I realized a few days ago I never updated Hudson's nursery! The last post I made the nursery wasn't finished and I was still pregnant. Well, things are a little different so I thought I would update!

That mobile is laying in his crib right now while he naps. Why didn't people tell me they would only use it a few months and then rip it down? 
Ikea Shelves instead of a bookcase..then I don't have to worry about him pulling it onto of himself!  


Still looking for the perfect something for this wall. Ikea chair and footstool wasn't here last post either. 
 A few of my favorite details...
Didn't realize I had such an elephant obsession, but this guy makes #8 in the room.

Rhino curtsey of Aunt Katie. Glasses and bow tie curtesy of cool trendy Mom. 

More elephants. 

Totally.

Good thing I put this in here, because he's been awesome every day since! 

My super cute baby shower invite



7 days old Hudson

Can't have a cool room without a cool nightlight, right?
See where I got all the prints, how I made most of the stuff and what it looked like before in this post. 

What's that? You want to see a few cute pictures of Hudson from this week before you're done with this post? Okay.




1 Comment:

mtquaranta said...

Love that Pep Pep!

Post a Comment