Thursday, January 13, 2011

My First Blog!

Finally I'm starting a blog! I've thought of a million different ideas for a blog, but I've decided to just put them all into one about everything I have going on in my life. I've been staying overnight for the past 4 nights for the twins I nanny for so this seemed like a good time to start one! Most of the week I have been laying on the couch looking at this....
 and this...
 and this....
Luckily that is just my speed. I also worked on some flowers for one of my oldest friends who has moved back to Texas. Her wedding colors are green and purple, and she wanted a purple and white flower....we decided on this one: 
and I am working on some mother of the bride bracelets I'm very excited about!

The babies sleep for 4 hours in the middle of the day so I spend the rest of the time while they were sleeping and at nights shopping online. :) Here's what I found: 

This bed from Shawn Lovell Metalworks (A mere $15,000). 

These dishes from Anthropologie:


and I needed a calendar so I found these on etsy: 
This small calendar from Bomobob (Only $7!)
and this one from JessicaDoyle

 I couldn't decide on either so I bought them both. Love them!! I can't wait to get them in the mail.

I'm VERY excited to get home tonight finally and see my animals and the two dogs we are watching for the weekend:

Tinkerbelle (Hailey's sister and Bernard's Daughter)...
and Sadie (aka Fat piggy)



I took those for our Christmas cards this year! While I'm at it I will add the ones we took of our dogs, Bernard and Hailey:


Cute huh? Well I guess that's enough for my first post. I will be back the next time something exciting happens!

4 Comments:

mtquaranta said...

Excellent! That was fun.

Shala said...

Thanks!

Bryston Lee said...

I LOVE IT! 95 views on your first day! you are like a super star! I can't wait to read more and see more of your creative stuff! XOXOXOXO

Leslie said...

I have been wanting to create a blog for all of my baking and Art Z stuff for way too long! I think you are now my inspiration. The blog looks great! I may be asking you tons of questions on setting one up. Love you artsy lady!

Post a Comment