Monday, January 31, 2011

The Trash Room.

Well, I have been too busy to write for a while, and soon you will see why. Nothing like airing your dirty laundry! Does anyone else have a room that you throw everything into and then shut the door?? It's like a junk drawer...but a room. For the last 6 months at least I have been putting things I didn't know what to do with in the "office" and shutting the door so I didn't have to look at the mess. I finally tackled this dreaded project this weekend. Here goes...the before pics....









 I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!! It is horrible. I promise to never let it get that bad again. After 5 bags of trash, 6 boxes of garage sale stuff taken out, a printer and carpet cleaner in the trash....ALL CLEAN!!!



4 Comments:

Leslie said...

Good work girlie!

Leslie said...

And I don't think I have ever seen this room...hmmmm. P.S. I want that turqouise table/console/desk or whatever it is. TOO CUTE!

becki said...

Shala, You did an awsome job! How long did it take to do that? You should hire yourself out, I mean it. Your talents are unlimited!

Shala said...

Thanks ladies! Leslie, that is an old sewing machine cabinet I bought at goodwill and painted a few years ago!

Post a Comment