Monday, January 17, 2011

Potter is over..now what.

Danny and I just went to see the newest Harry Potter film in the theater, and now we are sad that it is all over for now. It was a great weekend though! It is always a little hard to watch movies with all our animals...They love to watch too.
Of course I had to take the pictures so you can't see how much they like to snuggle with me....
And Tinkerbell and Sadie left, and we miss these faces so much...



Although they slept almost all day every day. 


Lazy dogs!!

Danny's mom texted last night that she wanted to buy some of my baby hats for her new granddaughter....She wanted three and I love these so much I hate to part with them, but I guess that's why I made them!


Love these, I can't wait to see her in them! I originally made the red and white for Christmas, but I think it will be so cute for Valentines Day too! I also bought the wreath form today for my paper rosette wreath. My long lonely nights start tomorrow so maybe I will work on that then. Time for bed!

1 Comment:

Bryston Lee said...

Love the update and the pics! You won't be lonely, I am here :) Glad you liked the Harry Potter movies. Want to read the books now?!?!?

Post a Comment